poor day

08shooter

after big expectations for today i had an awful day.i was only getting stragglers as the crows were in the hundreds about half a mile away.my shooting did nt bother them but i could nt turn them towards my decoys.i only missed 2 birds all day and the dog worked well too.i went to the gunshop a run for shells this morning too.so it was nt all bad i suppose.but it is a long time since i had one as bad. atb

post-3256-1180797730.jpg

post-3256-1180797760.jpg

post-3256-1180797788.jpg

Bad luck Rab, the weather wasn`t nice. Been burning the eyes out of myself on this thing all day. Photos came out well again .

good to see you in shem get that digital camera out and start plugging those bad boys and get the pics on,i think we are all due to see some real savagery :blush:

i quite a few but as there are few crops i would nt normally shoot them unless they are doing damage.i reckon there could be 30 odd on the farm i live on.i had opportunities today but did nt take them.let them breed increase the sport next year round un less someone else shoots them :blush: