Well done Norfolk Firearms Team

Got my SGC is double quick time and no visit for the first time. Just a quick phone call to answer one or two questions.

Why do so many police forces make such a fist of this process when they know 90% of us will pass muster without problems. Given the systems/information they have access to, aside from a 'spanner' from a GP, this must be a very straightforward matter costing pennies. When you look at what happens on our roads where 2,000 die annually and many thousands suffer life-changing injuries yet we get our driving licence for life with very little intervention unless something catastrophic occurs. Shooting is very very safe by comparison - when did any of you hear of legally held guns causing death or injury? Personally, in the last 10yrs, I'm only aware of two injuries - one an accident and one an idiot playing about - and no deaths.

Recently moved from TVP to Norfolk- what a difference in service.

Called dept, to advised I had moved into area, did they wish to inspect cabinet, was askeda coupleof routine questions, no need for visit.

Wrote letter to dept explained had discovered error on SGC certificate,TVP error, this was on Wednesday ammeneded cert SGC Returned Saturday by Norfolk licensing.

Re FAC requested variation for FAC air, granted and returned 12 days.

First class professional service.

How I love all thingsNorfolk.

Happy days.

Malcolm