free to good home

mel b3

hi fellas , i have been given a very (seemingly) old air rifle by a guy at work , it's as rusty as an anchor and the stock is in a terrible state , all in all it looks like it's been holding someones shed roof up for the last 20 yrs , it's .177 and it does work although it's very underpowered , as it says above it's free to a good home as long as you collect it :stupid:

edited to add , it appears(under the rust) to be stamped , webley and scott .

hi fellas , i have been given a very (seemingly) old air rifle by a guy at work , it's as rusty as an anchor and the stock is in a terrible state , all in all it looks like it's been holding someones shed roof up for the last 20 yrs , it's .177 and it does work although it's very underpowered , as it says above it's free to a good home as long as you collect it :stupid:

looks like a bargain to a budding gunsmith............lets see the biggening /after :stupid:

If it comes with a come with a scope I`ll have it (joke) :stupid:

Mel i told you to oil that gun mate :stupid: