Miroku mk 3800 12 gauge

im probably wrong but i thought the 3800 was a trap gun full stop, and sporterised by sporting shooters,

I have a 3800S. S for sporter. Very light game gun with fixed chokes. Quite old.

Looks just like the above in general appearance.

My 3800 S had 1/4 and 3/4 when I purchased in second had about 25 to 30 years ago.

Now has quarter and improved cylinder.

Still got it and wouldn't dream of parting with it.

Put thousands of cartridges through it has and only cost me one ejector spring and general servicing over all that time.

Simple but beautiful piece of kit.

My 3800 S had 1/4 and 3/4 when I purchased in second had about 25 to 30 years ago.

Now has quarter and improved cylinder.

Still got it and wouldn't dream of parting with it.

Put thousands of cartridges through it has and only cost me one ejector spring and general servicing over all that time.

Simple but beautiful piece of kit.

what does yours say on the underneath??

went to view this gun today because it looked so nice and i do favor old miroku's over most other guns, having a miroku 7000 TR-1 from 1985 that i shoot as well as i can with they seem to work for me, so off to Sheffield i went to see Nigel, a very nice friendly bloke to deal with too, took me all of 10 second to tell him im having it, to nice not to, on the way home i started thinking "why" why have i just bought this gun, im a one gun man really, its nice to have a couple or three guns but thats not really me, but figure what the hell, its a beauty gun and its mine, :good::good::good::good:

to find out my next thoughts see a post im about to start :)

went to view this gun today because it looked so nice and i do favor old miroku's over most other guns, having a miroku 7000 TR-1 from 1985 that i shoot as well as i can with they seem to work for me, so off to Sheffield i went to see Nigel, a very nice friendly bloke to deal with too, took me all of 10 second to tell him im having it, to nice not to, on the way home i started thinking "why" why have i just bought this gun, im a one gun man really, its nice to have a couple or three guns but thats not really me, but figure what the hell, its a beauty gun and its mine, :good::good::good::good:

to find out my next thoughts see a post im about to start :)

So is your next post on guns for sale haha