Decoy flocking Kits

keepa

Hi all,

On saturday I ordered a woodpigeon flocking kit, form this months Sporting Shooter. Has anyone else tried this kit or the one for crows? My decoys are a little tired and a coat of flock and some painting might save me buying new ones.

I will let you know how I get on. :good:

The kit arrived today, and my son and I spent this afternoon transforming our old decoys. I found the kit really easy to use. Tomorrow when they are dry, I intend to paint some works of art!!

I like the flock finish it works a treat. Hopefully, I will get that Blue Peter Badge…eh.. Highlander!!

Its not a case of being tight Will just practical, a kit will do ten decoys and at £1.49 each that’s not bad value…

And It was great fun in creating our own decoys….And I intend to do my crow decoys next. Other Blue Peter Badge??

:good::oops:

The kit arrived today, and my son and I spent this afternoon transforming our old decoys. I found the kit really easy to use. Tomorrow when they are dry, I intend to paint some works of art!!

I like the flock finish it works a treat. Hopefully, I will get that Blue Peter Badge…eh.. Highlander!!

Its not a case of being tight Will just practical, a kit will do ten decoys and at £1.49 each that’s not bad value…

And It was great fun in creating our own decoys….And I intend to do my crow decoys next. Other Blue Peter Badge??

Get some pictures up on here

One fourty nine each?!?! Buggeration. We'll be out of business soon at that price. I was of course only joking with the Kite Tunts remark. You're free to buy whatever off whoever. I'd just prefer you to buy it from us that all :mad::lol:

will ----- can you get hold of these flocking kits then.

how much would they be.? ;)

I've got them. 10 pence each. I know that price is a little high but........ :lol::blush:

Think that should just cover the Trading standards legislation then....

Ill take 100 kits off you please Will......

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I am going to put pictures of my DIY flocked woodpigeon decoys on the forum. But Im waiting for my son to get back off holiday. (I dont know how to do it..you see!!)

The results are really good, Im well pleased. Even though Im no artist, the deeks look great. I have shot several nice 40+ bags on peas and laid barley recently. I can recommend this kit to all who wish to transform their old decoys.

Next step is to do all my crow decoys, ready for stubble time.

My son returns on Sunday evening, so I'll post pictures as soon as poss.

Going to work now. And back early, hopefully get some shooting in on the laid barley before the rain starts.....