Blue Dot Bismuth load

Just enquiring has anyone on here tried this load off the Alliant site.?

Non-Toxic Shotshell 12 Gauge

• 3-in. Fed 0.090 Intergral BW
  • 1 3/8 shot wt.
  • Bismuth
  • Fed 209A
  • Rem RP 12

primer Fed 209A

1 3/8 Bismuth

blue dot 46 grains

1,507 fps

10,700 psi

Additional Notes:
1/8 inch felt spacer over shot

You must also always remember:
1.Establish a routine for reloading. It will result in more uniform loads and less chance of error.
2.Some primers are more powerful than others (they produce more gas at a higher temperature). Use only the primers specified herein.
3.Shotshell wads differ in their sealing ability. Use only the load combinations specified herein.
4.If you use cast bullets, their diameter, hardness, lubrication, and crimp will affect the ballistics.
5.The shotshell loads in this booklet are for use with BISMUTH SHOT ONLY!

Edited by lancer425

Got 10lb or rotometals 1s 4mm Bismuth to try in a magnum hammergun of mine, got the shot with my HW for this year get it through my cousin lives in ohio.

Only thing i struggled for was the remington wads Got them through Brownells uk everything else easy cases had from the midway uk days and Blue dot and the federal primers from cotton dale shooting ground .

When i worked it out they will run about 31 a box of 25 save tener a box at least being 3 inch loads .

• 5 years later...
On 29/07/2017 at 20:50, lancer425 said:

Got 10lb or rotometals 1s 4mm Bismuth to try in a magnum hammergun of mine, got the shot with my HW for this year get it through my cousin lives in ohio.

Only thing i struggled for was the remington wads Got them through Brownells uk everything else easy cases had from the midway uk days and Blue dot and the federal primers from cotton dale shooting ground .

When i worked it out they will run about 31 a box of 25 save tener a box at least being 3 inch loads .

You got any blue dot or nobel 82 loads for a 3" greener i just picked up ??? I got a couple here but  always open to improvements or alternatives.

Edited by bishop