Photo organiser

Mungler

So, having been through a series of laptops that just stopped working (fans on all the time and 20 minutes to boot up), I've bought an average office type tower PC from eBuyer.

I am now trying to organise my music, photos and files - getting stuff off various old defunct machines and hard drives, and it's struck me just how many photos and memories I have stored digitally and which are not organised and have never been printed or found their way into a photo frame.

So, is there a piece of software I can use to save, organise, edit, crop and touch up photos?

I think I once used Google's Picassa but everything now appears to be steering users "on line" and to sign up to cloud storage and subscription services and that's not where I want to go.

Over to the PC tech geek massive.

Ta very.

my pics are edited in paintshop pro 17 or canon software from my cameras,stored in respective folders,in a seperate 1000 gb hard drive,that way if pc goes down i dont lose my pics,also have selected ones printed via,aldi website,cheap and very good to.