Semi auto's

i think the browning bps puts shells out the bottom but i think its a pump .. benalli make true left hand guns u can get the 3 1/2 inch benalli super black eagle in left hand and they have the new sbe 2 coming out in the states soon,, remington may make a left 11 87 sp if u want a out of date o ring works jamington... the sbe 2 is beening pushed as the softest shooting 3.5 gun on the market today, as no one has got their hands on one yet , every one has there arms in the air as to that statment, on how can a lite gun like the sbe 3.5 inch recoil operated gun be soft shooting but that is what benelli are saying they have done alot of redisining on it , with rubber inserts like the extrema ciro barrle new stock new trigger garurd recoil reduser in the stock :D:P

i am a left hand shooter.i have two benelli's and i never saw any cartridges flying,but if you use to shoot with both eyes open,it might be another story.but benelli have left handed shotguns that throw cartridges to the left,so i thing its not a problem.

regarding steel shot,the benelli are made for steel shot too.i can tell you with many years of experience.benelli are the most reliable autos you can buy.if you need more information feel free to ask.

ALWAYS HERE TO HELP