Ridge Rock bipods?

Andy17

I've had a Harris which was very good but replaced it with a rockmount, which although hasn't quite the same quality. Design, weight and practical use are exactly the same. Given the choice again (if I were paying) it would have to rockmount.

Have had both, only have a harris now.

Depending on the gun you are putting it on, like a good scope, why spend a fortune on a gun and then sit it on a £30 chinese bipod. If you can afford Harris then buy one ;)

:good: - harris all the way - buy cheap buy twice :lol:

does anyone have any views on which length of bipod to get, i was looking towards a harris swivel model in the future, trouble is i want to shoot of the landy bonnet, and prone in long grass ie in an uncut field, so may even want to sit.

thanks for any help

Sorry mate but you can't have it all! For sitting and off of the bonnet a 13-22" (I think are the measurements) is spot on, but I can never get on well with sitting- prone or standing for me, but prone I found my 13-22 to tall so got a 9-13 which is spot on.

does anyone have any views on which length of bipod to get, i was looking towards a harris swivel model in the future, trouble is i want to shoot of the landy bonnet, and prone in long grass ie in an uncut field, so may even want to sit.

thanks for any help

Get a 9-13 for prone/landy bonnet type shots.

Then buy a pair of sticks from Bushwear, they telescope up and down so you can stand, sit, kneel etc