Yesterdays vixon Cub

tikkamark

hello all just thought id show you lads the cub i got yesterday in same spot that i got the dog fox during the day.I seen 2 of them lying outside an overgrown hedge were very far away so went to a different closer spot overlooking them but cattle spooked them back into the hedge waited nearly an hour in the rain for one of then to come back out put crosshair on centre of chest..good luck buddy :good: Was a 75% grown vixon cub in good nick at 100yrds.cub.jpg

Nice accurate shot mate :good:

Just got in myself...got 3 tonight.The cubs have just started to appear this week up here.

Keep at them fella :lol:

GH

They are starting to appear round here will go out whenever i get the chance again weather is awful rough at the moment ??? Even if you go out in the evenings like i do its fairly productive once you find where they are hanging out :yp: Seen a very well used fox pass in that area must set a snare on it one of the evenings should get one in it with a bit of luck :lol:

man, your weaponry is AWESOME! Love it! :good:

Thanks cyber yeah the tacticals certainly look the job alright and come with pictanny rail and theads for mod and of course the adjustable cheekpiece which works very well :good: Could'nt be any happier with the kahles scope only put it on a month or so ago but its super clear and crisp with a very nice reticle a lot of $$$$$ but worth it :good: