!!Wanted!! Air Rifle Any Type Considered P/X Shotgun?.

oozelumbird

I urgently require a good air rifle, i dont mind weather it is a spring or gas type. My Theoben MFR has met with a nasty end and i need to urgently replace it as ive just got permission to shot in an old mill with hundreds of pigeons!.

Iam happy to either pay cash or swap for a shotgun, ive got a Browning 525 Advanced if someone has got a top air rifle they want to change.

A gunpower stealth would great, but all types considered. Iam in Lancashire & can collected easily. Obviously if you want to Swap for a shotgun you need a SGC. I could also pay by paypal if it was straight purchase.

It short please help!.

Tim.

Ive never been strong on making offers, i know there £239.00 new. As for the rust, i dont care as a the state of the barrel on the outside has not affect on the shooting of the rifle!. Let me know your thoughts and what you are looking for in price. thanks Tim

I urgently require a good air rifle, i dont mind weather it is a spring or gas type. My Theoben MFR has met with a nasty end and i need to urgently replace it as ive just got permission to shot in an old mill with hundreds of pigeons!.

Iam happy to either pay cash or swap for a shotgun, ive got a Browning 525 Advanced if someone has got a top air rifle they want to change.

A gunpower stealth would great, but all types considered. Iam in Lancashire & can collected easily. Obviously if you want to Swap for a shotgun you need a SGC. I could also pay by paypal if it was straight purchase.

It short please help!.

Tim.

Hi i have a stealth for sale but not advertised it yet is the browning an o/u what size barrel is it? nedrider

It short please help!.

Tim.

Hi i have a stealth for sale but not advertised it yet is the browning an o/u what size barrel is it? nedrider

It short please help!.

Tim.

I might part with my Rapid 7 for the right price, what you looking to spend?

John