AMAZON BOOK REVIEW

SNAKEBITE

"The Books of Albion is a harrowing tale, capturing the adventure of a group of noble wood elves and and a cheeky ork as they try to bring down the evil Wizard Of Albion and find themselves in a enchanting journey through mystical lands.

Oh hang on, this is the one about that smackhead off the tv, isn't it?"

:good: :good: :good: :good: :lol:

Yeah, right. What a lazy, good-for-nothing scumbag Pete Doherty is. A disgrace to the youth of today. A boy so devoid of charisma, I heard he woke up this morning and saw his name on a loaf of bread but when he looked again he saw it read 'Thick Cut'.

:good::good::good:

I think Amazon would find it "not in the spirit of things", so would think it best to remove it. Was not insinuating it was you who would remove it!

Can't help the paranoia though, they really are out to get me.

(Was it the capital letters that gave me away before with the, ahem, "other issue"?)

I really don't see why the guy or his druggie girlfriend get so much coverage in the press. Another waste of oxygen and a sad indication that the world is going mad when some actually think they are 'cool'. Bang 'em up and throw away the keys - why do showbiz trash such as these never seem to get the book thrown at them when they set such a bad example to the young impresionable types :good: