Browning Maxus 12 gauge

Browning Maxus

£500

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Bath, Somerset
Semi-Automatic, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 28" barrels
C2823387-d384-4a5e-8446-30dc20ae19f5 621cdc37-d912-49ee-952f-f117072e8b01 87f73db3-2364-40c9-ac6d-f1db222e78b0

Description

Browning Maxus Hunter. Black action. Wooden stock not composite. Very good overall condition. Cleaned regularly. I have removed the bead from the end of the barrel. Comes with a Browning case and chokes. Will accept an offer. Message me for further details.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member JonnyR. Message them here

View the full article

Hi All,

I'm selling this as I use my 20 bore these days. It’s a great pigeon gun especially with the auto load feature which means you can load the first shell into the bottom not the side. 

Comes complete with the case, shims to adjust cast, manual and the extended “Turkey” choke which is 1/2 (modified). I have a number of other chokes too.

open to reasonable offers as it’s got to go.

cheers, Jon.

Hi Lloyd. I think it is worth £500 which is why I asked for that but it needs to go, so if nobody else thinks it’s worth that then I’d take a bit less. Neil in Glasgow was first so assuming he’s happy to pay the £500 and the RFD fees then I’m obliged to sell it to him first. If not I’ll come back to you. Trust this is ok?

thanks, Jon. 

8 hours ago, JonnyR said:

Hi Lloyd. I think it is worth £500 which is why I asked for that but it needs to go, so if nobody else thinks it’s worth that then I’d take a bit less. Neil in Glasgow was first so assuming he’s happy to pay the £500 and the RFD fees then I’m obliged to sell it to him first. If not I’ll come back to you. Trust this is ok?

thanks, Jon. 

Stick with the £500  It's worth that

There's not another on the market near what your asking

What's the chamber  3" or 3 1/2"

ATB