Falcon ffp scope with marks inside

eddoakley

Picked up a falcon scope at the weekend which has a good spec for what I wanted but there are lots of small specs which must be inside.

The scope is still usable but not what I want, I might stick it on an air rifle but I am co sidering having it sorted.

My question: is it worth it on this scope?

Edd

i have three falcon m18s and think they are a cracking scope much better than hawke ,mtc etc , give falcon a ring ive always found them more than helpfull with enquiries etc and have had a couple of turrets off them for free when i managed to scratch them , i think their warranty is for life so you might get it done for nothing or replaced

13 hours ago, eddoakley said:

Picked up a falcon scope at the weekend which has a good spec for what I wanted but there are lots of small specs which must be inside.

The scope is still usable but not what I want, I might stick it on an air rifle but I am co sidering having it sorted.

My question: is it worth it on this scope?

Edd

As telf says , excellent scope, but I have to be honest I dont think you will get much joy from Falcon.
I have a T40 that the parallax adjuster broke off inside, I asked about a repair, and they said it wasnt possible/cost effective, they said they would give 20 % off a new one , I havnt bothered.
But I still rate them, I still have a T50 and am in the market for a Menace, just not sure whether to buy new or 2nd hand.