Dave at kelton

Selling my Warrior as I have a new one arriving Saturday. In average condition with expected dings and scratches with low mileage for age. Mot until Dec 2019. In last year has had new cam and aux belts, new front tyre (just fitted), new fuel tank. I have used this largely for shooting and carting the dogs around. If you are after a similar vehicle and don’t mind a few dings and scratches this may suit you. Inspection in Dumfries.

Drives well, starts first time every time and stops as it should. Will make a great run around. Mileage may increase slightly and selling as have a new one.

1 hour ago, Dave at kelton said:

Selling my Warrior as I have a new one arriving Saturday. In average condition with expected dings and scratches with low mileage for age. Mot until Dec 2019. In last year has had new cam and aux belts, new front tyre (just fitted), new fuel tank. I have used this largely for shooting and carting the dogs around. If you are after a similar vehicle and don’t mind a few dings and scratches this may suit you. Inspection in Dumfries.

Drives well, starts first time every time and stops as it should. Will make a great run around. Mileage may increase slightly and selling as have a new one.

1 hour ago, haynes said:

Age and mileage?

53 Plate 133500 miles £1200 sorry forgot the important bits! Brain off