CZ 452 owners

Goldfish

I have shot for many years and am use to target annie triggers before anyone asks :good:

Just fitted 1.25lb springs and sleeves from Brooks kits to my 3 CZs and floated the barrels, then as if by magic it stoped thundering and blowing a gail so I went out to check all was ok.

My god :stupid::stupid: :thumbs: :good:

Dont dither do it, I couldnt fault the guns, then I did these changes :lol:

CZ 452 .17 HMR

where's the cheapest place to get the brooks spring kit?(ok I'll do a search)

My gun shop was telling me that the cz comes with a floating barrel, is this true but its worth doing minor adjustments to the factory finish anyway?

Are the triggers adjustable ( I realise that the adjustment would be still coarse and generally considered too strong)

picking my gun up on Sat :good:

H

Went for the american but will attempt the same as I guess it is similar (if not identical) in design ( yeah I know they are different but you get my drift.

Thanks

H

Im local to you if you need advice, the barrel is floated but may need an extra mm off the hollow for the barrel, then seal with a quick spray of clear cellulose lacquer.

The trigger kit is easy to fit just put a blob of Loctite 243 on the ends of the pins.

Give the bolt a good work and do a mallet test on the butt to confirm it wont discharge through shock :good:

Im sure if I had a mallet test on the butt I would discharge through shock :good: