.25 multishot PCP?

Jon-Boy

Well thanks for the reply chaps

I was actually thinking in sub 12ftlb but as I do have a FAC there is always that option, but what reason would one give for a .25 "over the limit" air rifle? as i already own 2 .22rf's?

its either a .25 or a career 707 in .22

Anyone have a experience of these?

, but what reason would one give for a .25 "over the limit" air rifle? as i already own 2 .22rf's?

I would rather the .25 in FAC.

Depends on the land you have, an air rifle will have far less tendency to ricochet and will be quieter.

It wold overlap with the .22 rimmy somewhat so perhaps an FAC in .22 would be the perfect answer.

The careers are very easy to customise so I believe, I do not however have any personnal experience of this rifle. If fettling floats your boat it seems a good choice.

Depends on the land you have, an air rifle will have far less tendency to ricochet and will be quieter.

I can garentee no PCP air rifle, FAC or non is as quiet as my B/A Brno .22rf all that is heard is the click of the firing pin hitting the case of the bullet and the twack of the impact! :good:

Land is not an issue, have plent of space to shoot, not sure of the implications of land restrictions on FAC air rifles?

As far as the career 707 goes i have not heard a bad thing about them, i have heard they no long make them though, so are rather concerned about spare parts?

Cheers

Jon