fox and crow

conor

went out last nite have the lamping bug now again! spotted two foxes in a field beside my house. crafty ones too never stopped for more than a few seconds, followed them for about 5 or 6 hundred yards out into a flat piece of what can be called swamp! only rest i had was a fence post, the two of them moved as i moved came a bit to the call then went back again, my only chance was take the shot, hard to range on the flat. one of them stood looking at me for a few seconds, righto crosshair on chest i lt fly and heard that lovely thump sound! found him today 180yds approx, had hmr wth me when i went looking for him and got the crow at 125 paces

foxandcrow.jpg

went out last nite have the lamping bug now again! spotted two foxes in a field beside my house. crafty ones too never stopped for more than a few seconds, followed them for about 5 or 6 hundred yards out into a flat piece of what can be called swamp! only rest i had was a fence post, the two of them moved as i moved came a bit to the call then went back again, my only chance was take the shot, hard to range on the flat. one of them stood looking at me for a few seconds, righto crosshair on chest i lt fly and heard that lovely thump sound! found him today 180yds approx, had hmr wth me when i went looking for him and got the crow at 125 paces

Was that the lad you fired at in the swamp we couldnt find?Some cleavers on him.That was a good distance to get the crow better than my effort :good: