Remington 700 VL SS Thumbhole

JohnGalway

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John,

That is a new model so should have this installed, supposed to be very good.

http://www.remington.com/library/press/200...rms/2007-20.asp

ATB

John

I reckon you're right there John. I tried an LVSF and a VSSF II and I think a VSF(?, all these abbreviations make my head hurt). One had a pig of a trigger, one decent and one quite good but I reckon the VLSS was the best of the lot to be honest. Oh I just can't wait. Thanks for the link too :lol:

is :lol: the remmy dearer than the tikkas new? is it the nightforce scope your putting on it ?

Very nice rifle john best of luck with it them thumbhole stocks are a joy to shoot :lol: You made the right decision getting her threaded straight away :lol: Also you wont go wrong with the hmr grey crows and mags over your way are in for a major shock :o

There's going to be a lot of feathers flying Mark :o I think it was better to get her threaded before I shoot her, no agonising over decisions that way!

what make of moddy you puttin on it ? :(

John F,

Thank you and I appreciate your comment about shooting out in the field being different, but thats precisely the reason I try to get a good zero. If there is a bit of movement in the field, the bullet will still strike within an inch of my zero and give a clean kill.

John G

About 8 inches across :lol: