Wanted 22lr rimfire scope

Dave2107

I personally use an Airmax on both my 22RF and 17HMR but your request is so limited it is difficult to see what you require.  I have an old original tasco which will do exactly what you might need on a 22RF BUT if your looking for all singing all dancing scope then it will not fill the bill.  The squirrel will still fall over dead though if you do your job.

We really do need much more information as 22RF shooting can get pretty complicated.

9 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I personally use an Airmax on both my 22RF and 17HMR but your request is so limited it is difficult to see what you require.  I have an old original tasco which will do exactly what you might need on a 22RF BUT if your looking for all singing all dancing scope then it will not fill the bill.  The squirrel will still fall over dead though if you do your job.

We really do need much more information as 22RF shooting can get pretty complicated.

My s/h Anchutz came loaded with a Hawke Vantage 4-12x50 IR Red-Green Rimfire 22 LR Subsonic reticle Rifle Scope.

Its easy to set-up & use BUT it does struggle in low light @ 70m +

I have tried one of my Legend HDs but the fix focus on the Vantage is useful ( point n shoot ) I may have a rethink when it gets darker earlier  

I keep looking @ the Pard 007 & 008s, they might be the way to go but i think the recording is pointless for me.

Edited by Capt Christopher Jones