grouse moor link

islandgun

26 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Someone was asking about grouse moor link  [mice?] but i cant find the post, well this mail came up from GWCT just now. might be of interest...... hope it works

https://www.gwct.org.uk/news/news/2019/july/new-study-reveals-huge-decline-in-bird-species-when-grouse-management-ends/

This is probably why Packham is currently verbally attacking the GWCT.......such news doesn't suit his agenda! Shame eh? Lol!

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

Someone was asking about grouse moor link  [mice?] but i cant find the post, well this mail came up from GWCT just now. might be of interest...... hope it works

https://www.gwct.org.uk/news/news/2019/july/new-study-reveals-huge-decline-in-bird-species-when-grouse-management-ends/

I said something about I'm sure a study would be a good idea showing how things change once game keeping stops, that survey nails it, the antis are quick to shout when something illegal is done, but very quiet about how well wildlife fares on managed land 👍 

GWCT  are looking for donations to spread the word.. why dont they crowd fund ?  Im convinced re-wilding will lead to massive wild-fires and the loss of the few birds that have evolved to live in a managed moor..come on BASC.. GWCT etc etc. beat these fools at their own game