Bonus

Jacko3275

Ordered a niitehawk heavy duty magnet  kit off of eBay but when it arrived it was missing wing spreaders and spread controller and remote ,a cable extension and a carry bagI messaged the seller to inform them of the problem he told me he would sort it I came home from today and he as sent the full kit so now I have 2 extending ground spikes and motors , 4 extending arms 4 full body decoys with spinning wings 2 wing spreaders and the speed controller and remote all for 60 quid

1 hour ago, Jacko3275 said:

Ordered a niitehawk heavy duty magnet  kit off of eBay but when it arrived it was missing wing spreaders and spread controller and remote ,a cable extension and a carry bagI messaged the seller to inform them of the problem he told me he would sort it I came home from today and he as sent the full kit so now I have 2 extending ground spikes and motors , 4 extending arms 4 full body decoys with spinning wings 2 wing spreaders and the speed controller and remote all for 60 quid

Bargain if you ask me , I can see a new P B looming up on the horizon before to long , hope so anyhow .

16 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Bargain if you ask me , I can see a new P B looming up on the horizon before to long , hope so anyhow .

Hope so👍

8 minutes ago, kenholland said:

it's not looking good for the pigeon population in your area now , good luck.

And hope not 

Done all that need to sit in a field and be stressed wondering where the next pigeons coming from have I set up the right way and place and should I move .. why did I miss that easy one but then that 40 to 50 yard kill comes in and it’s so sweet boom destressed

56 minutes ago, ditchman said:

you are on the slippery slope now boy..............shud have taken up gambling and drinkin and wimmin............it would be less stressful..