Thermal spotter

the poacher

Believe me mate from what I can see what people pay for thermals brand new is rediculous..over the last few wks  I've seen quite a lot of bargains on what I can say cheap as chips ..at the time I wasn't ready to purchase but now I am...seen 1 going for £600 if that's not cheap as chips I don't know what is...

Ps

The trouble with this forum is people interfer on people posts. .if you got nothing to offer mate I would appreciate if you kept your thoughts to yourself

Cheers

Edited by the poacher

28 minutes ago, the poacher said:

Believe me mate from what I can see what people pay for thermals brand new is rediculous..over the last few wks  I've seen quite a lot of bargains on what I can say cheap as chips ..at the time I wasn't ready to purchase but now I am...seen 1 going for £600 if that's not cheap as chips I don't know what is...

Ps

The trouble with this forum is people interfer on people posts. .if you got nothing to offer mate I would appreciate if you kept your thoughts to yourself

Cheers

^^^^^^ :rolleyes:

On 05/01/2020 at 18:46, the poacher said:

Ps

what was the thermal you mentioned for £600 that was cheap