Took the plunge

BSA Shaun

Well after the incident in the landy which kinda put me off driving for a while, I have decided to get back in the saddle sooner than later.

Bought myself a Vitara soft top, think it will make a cracking shooting vehicle due to removable top.

Thanks to all who posted comments of suppport, especially Winchester and Caplock, cheers ;)

Shaun

My son seriously off roads a Vitara. If you need ant advise about the vehicle he probably knows everything that needs knowing about them, as he has probably broke everything at least once.

The Vitaras are excellent off road, and I agree should make an excellent shooting vehicle. My shooting syndicate uses one for feeding and as a game cart on shoot days.

If you want to see some of my sons antics and his mates can I suggest that you visit www.northwest4x4.co.uk

My sons vehicle is the white Vitara with the snorkel, and will probably only have a couple of wheels on the ground in most pictures.

webber

Shaun

My son seriously off roads a Vitara. If you need ant advise about the vehicle he probably knows everything that needs knowing about them, as he has probably broke everything at least once.

The Vitaras are excellent off road, and I agree should make an excellent shooting vehicle. My shooting syndicate uses one for feeding and as a game cart on shoot days.

If you want to see some of my sons antics and his mates can I suggest that you visit www.northwest4x4.co.uk

My sons vehicle is the white Vitara with the snorkel, and will probably only have a couple of wheels on the ground in most pictures.

webber

Cheers mate ;)

YP

I saw his little joke for the first time this morning, and was quite amused as I drive a Range Rover and have been having a few problems latley.

Theres no point in me telling him, as I know nothing! Can I suggest that you go onto their forum and issue your challenge. I know that they do travel to various locations, sometimes camping etc, so I gues that Martin and his chums would be up for a challenge. There are various vehicles owned by the group including Land Rovers.

webber