FAC air rifles AGAIN

RICH ACK

HELLO AGAIN , i've been to a couple of shops today looking at MAINLY THE AIR ARMS S410 i asked the question CAN THEY BE UPGRADED TO FAC :) both shops said its best to go straight to FAC rather than buy a 12ft lbs and then send it off at a later date to be made up for example to 30 ft lbs because of lowering the shot count ! does anyone know the difference in shot count between a BOUGHT AS FAC air rifle and a 12ft lbs UPGRADED TO FAC :blink: is there a big difference in shot count ? this is my last fac air question . HONEST ;)

I agree with the above but have you looked around at the second hand market because the FAC air rifles are far cheaper have a look at BBS site for S/Hand FAC Air rifles thats where I got mine (Rapid Mk1) there are many bargains to be had just be a little patient and you will get what you want for alot less S/Hand (I saved over £400).

Good Luck

Jas

there is loads on guntrader mate bit pricey on there somtimes i would go secondhand.

a nice rapid or s10 like mine i get 35 to 40 shots on a 200cc bottle at 28 to 30ftlb

your get more shots from a rapid as there bottles are bigger. so get your forms fill them in and get it sent off

it will be the best thing you have done once you get it back. good luck :lol: