Sole trader vs LTD

NorfolkAYA

12 minutes ago, Mikeyalbie said:

Thanks for the advice I have got an accountant hes really good but I'm sure he doesn't deal with ltd. Hes a bit basic aswell he does all my paper work for the gov and tells me what I owe or what ever but hes not much of help if I'm honest. I definatly wouldn't no where to start I'm only 27 but didnt to much schooling atall.

School doesn’t teach you this sadly. Most of the curriculum is useless for life! 

8 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

School doesn’t teach you this sadly. Most of the curriculum is useless for life! 

School didnt teach me much apart from reading and righting, I'm not too good at spelling but can get buy. Now im older I wish I was good at school seeing people I went to school with having nice cars and big houses. But it just wasnt for me I just wanted to work at 13 and earn money lol

30 minutes ago, Mikeyalbie said:

Thanks for the advice I have got an accountant hes really good but I'm sure he doesn't deal with ltd. Hes a bit basic aswell he does all my paper work for the gov and tells me what I owe or what ever but hes not much of help if I'm honest. I definatly wouldn't no where to start I'm only 27 but didnt to much schooling atall.

You will find that accountants are like the rest of us, variable, some are form fillers and box tickers, others are good but put you at risk by stretching whats legal.

How many celebrities got caught up in creative accountancy scams?

Nobody knows your business like you do. You have to learn about these things. Business is not just about doing the job.

Without going into too much detail, my brother would have been possibly bankrupt, possibly homeless if he had followed the advice of his then accountant. And that accountant is still practicing.

Instead my brother followed his instinct and dumped the accountant. Found a new one and things took off again.