William

lazza

Hear, hear mate!   :(

I agree with Lazza here William, I think this is by far the best forum for pigeon shooting that I've found.  Keep up the good work mate - it is much appreciated!

I'll even shout you a beer at the Irish Game Fair (believe me, that does'nt happen very often).   :laugh:  :laugh:

Well !    I think they have said it all

Having fun and a joke with each other is important as is a sense of humour (If hadn’t got one I would of jumped of a bridge before now thanks to LAZZA) If we watch this we should be able to appeal to some of the magazine which would really push the site and maybe get some sort of advertising or sponsorship.  A good justification for William’s hard work.

Lets keep it a fun and friendly site!!

:(  :(  :(

I agree its the most infomative site about sooting i have come across in a long time, their is one other pigeon site but its not been updated(still under constrution ).I yoused to read a l/rover site but they got so far awy from the mark  i stoped wrighting in .Have you thought about asking sporting gun to give you a mention am sure they might as they seem quit up on pigeon shooting ? :( Thanks FOR A GREAT site