My cocker stolen at lunchtime.

northernchris

Ongoing problem. Lady had two labs stolen from her walled and (locked) gated garden a few months back, within days there were pics and details on wanted posters everywhere you went in Suffolk (and it's a fair size county). They becanme the talk of the town. 2-3 weeks later they were returned by person/s unknown. Publicity obviously too hot to handle! Unfortunately the dogs couldn't be pursuaded to reveal where they'd been for 2-3 weeks!

"Dont need a bigger lock,but maybe time to get the "phosdrin" (the old school will know what i am on about) out and drip some on the rusty nails that will be in the top of the fence in the morning !!!!"

Are you an old school gamekeeper?

All the best to you, there's nothing worse than losing a dog, however it happens. I'm glad it's worked out ok in the end. My opinions on the people who do this type of thing are not suitable to be expressed here.

Good luck

Ongoing problem. Lady had two labs stolen from her walled and (locked) gated garden a few months back, within days there were pics and details on wanted posters everywhere you went in Suffolk (and it's a fair size county). They becanme the talk of the town. 2-3 weeks later they were returned by person/s unknown. Publicity obviously too hot to handle! Unfortunately the dogs couldn't be pursuaded to reveal where they'd been for 2-3 weeks!

She probably paid a ransom and doesn't want anyone to know.

Apparently, thats what usually happens.