New gun

alan123shooting

I purchased a  new gun on Friday from a fellow Pigeon Watch member Old Boggy which I  wish to say was a most pleasant experience and the present of the antler bottle opener was very kind it has been used this weekend a little to much. it was a shame that I was pushed for time as I would have enjoyed some more of his company. I purchased a Lincoln jubilee prestige in sixteen bore it fits really well and well balanced I would recommend everyone have a sixteen bore in there cabinet. First morning out just wandering about the land we were shooting over, the gun is a pleasure to carry, out of a small wooded area  a pair of hen pheasants broke cover, first ever shots from the gun I down both, to say I was happy was a understatements. I just thought I would let fellow members know what great gun the Lincoln is and what a nice chap Chris (Old Boggy) is

14DADE21-1512-43DA-A90E-D701DC428FEF.jpeg

Edited by alan123shooting

Good to meet you too Alan and pleased that you are happy with the gun. As I’ve said elsewhere, it was a pleasure to meet such a talented guy as most would have seen on here Alan’s skill in refurbishing those gun cases etc.

Look forward to seeing more of your work on here in the future.

All the best

OB

Edited by Old Boggy

10 hours ago, alan123shooting said:

I purchased a  new gun on Friday from a fellow Pigeon Watch member Old Boggy which I  wish to say was a most pleasant experience and the present of the antler bottle opener was very kind it has been used this weekend a little to much. it was a shame that I was pushed for time as I would have enjoyed some more of his company. I purchased a Lincoln jubilee prestige in sixteen bore it fits really well and well balanced I would recommend everyone have a sixteen bore in there cabinet. First morning out just wandering about the land we were shooting over, the gun is a pleasure to carry, out of a small wooded area  a pair of hen pheasants broke cover, first ever shots from the gun I down both, to say I was happy was a understatements. I just thought I would let fellow members know what great gun the Lincoln is and what a nice chap Chris (Old Boggy) is

14DADE21-1512-43DA-A90E-D701DC428FEF.jpeg

Fantastic photo and lovely post 👍