glock blankfiring pistal

yorkshirelad

LOL WHATS AL THIS ABOUT A SCAM AND BLING

my reasons for selling are i was a weapons taning instructor in the army for some years and got a posting to iraq to train troops on basic handling of the glock but their was a hitch i didnt have a clue really on the striping and reassemble of the pistal so i went out on got my self a life like replica of it. now i am out the army i have no use for it its just sitting in the box so as my other scopes have been damaged i thought why not tey and swap!!!!! maby some one else could get some use from it.

SO I REALLY WOULD BE GRAITFUL IF ALL THESE ROUMORS WOULD STOP!!! :lol:

my reasons for selling are i was a weapons taning instructor in the army for some years and got a posting to iraq to train troops on basic handling of the glock but their was a hitch i didnt have a clue really on the striping and reassemble of the pistal so i went out on got my self a life like replica of it. now i am out the army i have no use for it its just sitting in the box so as my other scopes have been damaged i thought why not try and swap!!!!! maby some one else could get some use from it.

my reasons for selling are i was a weapons taning instructor in the army for some years and got a posting to iraq to train troops on basic handling of the glock but their was a hitch i didnt have a clue really on the striping and reassemble of the pistal so i went out on got my self a life like replica of it. now i am out the army i have no use for it its just sitting in the box so as my other scopes have been damaged i thought why not try and swap!!!!! maby some one else could get some use from it.

mate, egnore them good luck with your sale

I have one for Cocker training and it has never let me down.

Good luck with your sale mate :lol:

LB

I could do with a real one for my springer! :lol: :(

We ALL feel like that Paulos at times but we have NTTF to call on and I know he has very little to do on a day to day basis so send him a PM and 'make his day'

LB

Just check very carefully if what you are doing complies with the new VCR act guys. Wouldnt want to have fellow PW members get a visit from the jack-boot brigade that call themselves Police officers.

mr_colt.

(Not saying all police are like this, just a fair few of them.)

In summary....

Sections 36 - 40 – Bans the manufacture, import and sale of imitation firearms except where exemptions are provided in regulations (yet to be published). From October 1st 2007 it will be an offence to:

• Manufacture a realistic imitation firearm.

• Modify an imitation firearm so it becomes a realistic imitation firearm.

• Sell a realistic imitation firearm.

•Bring a realistic imitation firearm in to Great Britain or cause one to be brought in to Great Britain.

• It will be an offence to import or manufacture an imitation firearm which does not conform to specifications which will be set out in Regulations (yet to be published).

• It will be an offence for a person under the age of 18 to purchase an imitation firearm; likewise it will also be an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of 18.

I have the parliamentary Document if anyone needs it.

There are ways they can be sold but these are complex.