Nitesite spotter

simon1979

I'd part with this for £200 posted RMSD. It's slightly used: I made myself a thermal one so this one just sits in a drawer. I used to make them as a part time cottage industry business. It requires 3x18650 cells - not supplied and a decent means of charging them - which doesn't mean the junk chargers given away with torches etc.

You can fit any other 1/4" 20 TPI tripod equipped device such as a pistol grip handle or tripod etc into the aluminium block screwed to the front instead of its custom made pan/tilt pivot ball head magmount. 

The detachable screen can be flipped out and used remotely - say behind a hedge or hide, or in the car while the camera unit is on the roof etc. Futabo R/C servo extension cables will increase the distance the screen can be remotely used at. The illuminator has three power settings - or can be off in half decent moonlight thanks to the very capable genuine KPC E700 low light camera.

The screen is showing black and white as that works better at night but it can be set to colour if required.

Spotter (1).JPG

Spotter (3).JPG

Spotter (4).JPG

Spotter (6).JPG

Spotter (7).JPG

Edited by Dave-G