Find this interesting

ditchman

I prefer the second one it doesn't have cookies.  Watching a serious thunderstor approach when out away from any real cover can be both scary and exciting.

I was guiding a Dutch gent and his wife on a hunt in the Texas hill country one morning when I heard a rumble. I could see a cloud build up about 10 miles away and it became apparent it was coming our way. There was a large rock and a few small mesquite trees. I told the dutch lady and her husband to flatten themselves against the rock  and a few moments later the heavens opened soaking us to the skin in seconds like someone pouring buckets of water over you.  Fortunately the lightening did not strike in our direction and within as many seconds it passed bye and the sun came out.  Also have seen some seriously interesting storms up in the Texas Panhandle.  First hand it is much more exciting than looking at a screen, but interesting what you can get on there these days