Eden.

spartina2

For the notice of the guns [standing up on coble point and looking west at 0935 ish] as was noted by various observers** in the big glass building, that there was "someone with guns there" ;  just to point out that skylining yourself[s] is just going to make them move further away into the reserve [if they can be bothered]  in any matter  better practice of fieldcraft would alleviate this twitchy issue..

Still it's good to see someone out there, hope you had a good flight.

**And this lot aren't even the semi/professional twitchers.

sp2

23 hours ago, old'un said:

I’m sure someone knows what you are talking about.

At a guess , I would imagine some bird watches ( twitchy ) were in a look out building at 25 to 10 ish  and noticed and reported some wild fowlers on the out skirts of the reserve , the op believe that showing yourselves on the skyline is likely to push the fowl further into the reserve , :hmm:, this might be completely wrong and the op will have to explain in finer details for an ole country boi with a very low i q , well at least I spelt i q right  :lol:

2 hours ago, marsh man said:

At a guess , I would imagine some bird watches ( twitchy ) were in a look out building at 25 to 10 ish  and noticed and reported some wild fowlers on the out skirts of the reserve , the op believe that showing yourselves on the skyline is likely to push the fowl further into the reserve , , this might be completely wrong and the op will have to explain in finer details for an ole country boi with a very low i q , well at least I spelt i q right  

Spelling it is one thing understanding what means is entirely different🤭😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/10/2022 at 17:02, Dave at kelton said:

Spelling it is one thing understanding what means is entirely different🤭😂

Well that is true i geuss.

However in all seriousness, just read the latest Eden "newsheet" about shooters being reported to polis alba about off reserve shooting.

Don't know any other details apart from what was printed.

Eyes and ears everywhere...

35 minutes ago, spartina2 said:

Well that is true i geuss.

However in all seriousness, just read the latest Eden "newsheet" about shooters being reported to polis alba about off reserve shooting.

Don't know any other details apart from what was printed.

Eyes and ears everywhere...

Yep dare not take a risk anywhere, especially with mobile phones!