Have you ever wished you kept that ?? My vintage cameras,

oldypigeonpopper

I have in the past owned four 1950 Land Rover Series Ones. 
To be fair I used one of them for trials, so it won’t be worth what the other three (all very straight) will now fetch. 
I sold the last two the same week in 2006, just a few years before they really went up in price. I got £2,200 for one and £2,800 for the other. 
One still lives locally and I see it occasionally, fully restored and looking every penny of thirty grand!

19 hours ago, nobbyathome said:

Two things both motorcycles my first a 1974 Kawasaki h2 triple I bought this off of a mate for £400 in 1976 they now fetch 15000 and my favourite was I started sidecar racing and in 1984 I went past verrills motorcycles in tooting and saw an outfit in the window and enquired about it he said it was George Odells seymaz that he used with a windle to win the world championship in 1976 after George topped himself it was sold to a rock star (in named ) and put into the donnington museum the tax man came after said rock star and it went to the auction where venhill bought it he told me he didn’t know what it was exactly worth as they felt with vintage bikes and also it wasn’t running I spoke to my racing partner and the next day gave him 3500 for it rebuilt it and raced it for two years then mothballed it in our garage when I retired in 1990 we sold it without an engine for 9 k Dave molineux put an engine in and restored it to original two years ago it went on eBay and he pulled it off as it only got to 50 k I don’t know if Dave still has it or sold it 

4AA4CD8F-8768-4BEF-8B37-758D6787BB63.jpeg