Wheel chair Rugby league final

Mice!

If you haven't seen this then you need to give it a watch, the whole tournament has been great, but the wheel chair game is nuts, the skill needed to control the chair, then still pass and tackle is something else.

It's the final tonight and you'll be amazed at how fast paced the game is.

tonight on BBC 

Then tomorrow its the Women's and Men's finals at Old Trafford,  the England teams fell at the last round, but the rugby has been brilliant 

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

If you haven't seen this then you need to give it a watch, the whole tournament has been great, but the wheel chair game is nuts, the skill needed to control the chair, then still pass and tackle is something else.

It's the final tonight and you'll be amazed at how fast paced the game is.

tonight on BBC 

Then tomorrow its the Women's and Men's finals at Old Trafford,  the England teams fell at the last round, but the rugby has been brilliant 

its brutal.............

29 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I know, not what you expect when you think of wheel chairs, 

Really tight game, some of the others were very high scoring but this is what you expect from the final.

those wheelchairs are very expensive...and they dont last long....

WOW !!! What a brilliant match, with the correct result 😀😀😀

Was always going to be close, but we'd have been further ahead but for that ignorant, petulant (soon to be struck off) french official !!!

Hard fought deserved outcome,,,, C'MON ENGLAND 😃👏😆

Edited by JKD

Just now, JKD said:

Was always going to be close, but we'd have been further ahead but for that ignorant, petulant (soon to be struck off) french official !!!

Just so glad he didn't cost England the game, his reaction and being booed said it all.

1 minute ago, JKD said:

WOW !!! What a brilliant match, with the correct result

Wasn't it just, I said weeks ago I'll watch and see what it's like, I was hooked within ten minutes, non stop, frantic with fantastic skills, video replay would slow it down too much, but the right team won on the night.

1 minute ago, Mice! said:

Just so glad he didn't cost England the game, his reaction and being booed said it all.

He should have been replaced (don't know if that's a thing?) very soon after he threw that (very unprofessional) tantrum !!! And disrespectful after being given his medal,,,, what a COQ !!!

8 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Wasn't it just, I said weeks ago I'll watch and see what it's like, I was hooked within ten minutes, non stop, frantic with fantastic skills, video replay would slow it down too much, but the right team won on the night.

Totally agree with all of that,,,, love it when we beat France at any sport 🤭🤣

12 minutes ago, JKD said:

He should have been replaced (don't know if that's a thing?) very soon after he threw that (very unprofessional) tantrum !!! And disrespectful after being given his medal,,,, what a COQ !!!

I thought exactly that, and he disagreed with the last try England scored!

7 minutes ago, JKD said:

OMG,,,, that interview with the french head coach should have been cut off sooner that it was !!!! More french ignorance !!! Another COQ and sore loser 🥴😂🤣

It was a car crash!! And the French have complained. 

Screenshot_20221118-220211_WhatsApp.jpg.ae38d1a713177f1f4ee2b5682f8e0126.jpg

There will be rules, but everyone was in a wheelchair.