Gamebore 20

Are these 3" and new out as I've never seen a 20ga 28gram Steel load in 70mm case. I have only used the 24gram Gamebore steel worked ok on everything up to close geese.

RC and Fiocchi do a 70mm 24gram Steel in 3's and 5's both good my pick would be the RC as I've shot several Geese with these this season including some good flighting Pink's 

Edited by 6.5x55SE

3 hours ago, 6.5x55SE said:

Are these 3" and new out as I've never seen a 20ga 28gram Steel load in 70mm case. I have only used the 24gram Gamebore steel worked ok on everything up to close geese.

RC and Fiocchi do a 70mm 24gram Steel in 3's and 5's both good my pick would be the RC as I've shot several Geese with these this season including some good flighting Pink's 

Thanks for replying,👍,sorry those gamebore 20 gauge where 24 g not 28 g, RC alway seem harsh and I'm not a lover of them in lead loads, but my mate loves them and all he uses . I could not get any Gamebore this afternoon when I went to my gun shop , but got some steel Hull 24_5. In 20 gauge to try.

3 hours ago, sandspider said:

Eley do a 24g of 4s steel load in 20 bore: https://www.justcartridges.com/product/vip-steel-pro-eco-20ga-2/ They're on my list to try, but 20b carts seem very hard to get hold of at the moment, especially subs.

Thanks for getting back to me👍 I've tried those Ely and I don't mind them at all, but it seems like said on the other post that 20 seems hard to get hold off at the moment in some loads, hope you get on with the Ely and I'll try these Hull.👍😄

1 hour ago, Morkin said:

Thanks for replying,👍,sorry those gamebore 20 gauge where 24 g not 28 g, RC alway seem harsh and I'm not a lover of them in lead loads, but my mate loves them and all he uses . I could not get any Gamebore this afternoon when I went to my gun shop , but got some steel Hull 24_5. In 20 gauge to try.

No problems 👍 good luck with the Hull cartridges if i can get any all though i reload non toxic cartridges i will try the Hull 3" steel 20ga