Vouzelaud cartridges

• 1 month later...

The guy who was going to bring them in was in Buckingham I think but did all the marketing then it went dead quiet so guess he either cba anymore or supply issues where a problem. His gun lists on guntrader also don’t seem to be updated much anymore so wonder if he’s busy on something else.

From memory the price was going be £17–£27 a box or something for the new fangled steel ones 

yeah had a chat with the rep at the last northern shoot show. few simple question and my intrest was done

theyre in the same ball park for other cip M carts speed wise like gamebore dark storm steel  so they wont kill any better, theyre 28g of 3s so the pattern will be thin, theyre twice the price of the going rate for eco steel, theyre imported by 2 small dealers so avalibility is spotty and the hulls arnt degradable. theyve cornered no part of the market at all 

their selling point is "any choke technology" because what you really want to be doing with a small payload of slow steel is blasting it though the extra full choke......

quite obvious to me why theyve gone a bit quiet

51 minutes ago, Sweet11-87 said:

yeah had a chat with the rep at the last northern shoot show. few simple question and my intrest was done

theyre in the same ball park for other cip M carts speed wise like gamebore dark storm steel  so they wont kill any better, theyre 28g of 3s so the pattern will be thin, theyre twice the price of the going rate for eco steel, theyre imported by 2 small dealers so avalibility is spotty and the hulls arnt degradable. theyve cornered no part of the market at all 

their selling point is "any choke technology" because what you really want to be doing with a small payload of slow steel is blasting it though the extra full choke......

quite obvious to me why theyve gone a bit quiet

Good points and dead in the water business 

On 03/05/2023 at 10:37, Fargo said:

The guy who was going to bring them in was in Buckingham I think but did all the marketing then it went dead quiet so guess he either cba anymore or supply issues where a problem. His gun lists on guntrader also don’t seem to be updated much anymore so wonder if he’s busy on something else.

From memory the price was going be £17–£27 a box or something for the new fangled steel ones 

10-11 euros for their ordinary steel cartridges on the makers website....the special wads must be quite expensive or someones having a laugh......