Staffordshire licensing dept

Good luck with this. Nobody in their right mind should pass on this private No. You could be a disgruntled boy friend or worse. Ring Staffs firearms dept and ask to speak to her is your right course of action.

3 minutes ago, Bobba said:

Good luck with this. Nobody in their right mind should pass on this private No. You could be a disgruntled boy friend or worse. Ring Staffs firearms dept and ask to speak to her is your right course of action.

I have a bit of a reputation for having a few marbles short of a bag full,,  so ive sent him a phone number.

incidentally the number is given so you can contact them, or you would not be given it.

As much as i got on with Mandy quite well, neither myself or Shaun who ive know for a few years, have any intention of sharing more than a cup of tea. Unless of course he opens his Hobnobs 😉

3 hours ago, shawn9914 said:

Can anyone pm me Mandy's mobile number from Staffordshire firearms dept as i have lost her no' as it was on my old phone i lost which wasnt backed up to clouds etc

Thanks

PM sent. 👍

1 hour ago, Bobba said:

Ive had Mandy's number for years but lost it when i lost my phone, she has been to my house a few times and she gave me her number as my FLO contact, hence why i asked for a PM, I'm not an old boyfriend but thanks for your concerns