The AA breakdown with parts & labour included

mgsontour

5 minutes ago, mgsontour said:

Just giving you lot the heads up that with the AA breakdown you can now add cars to cover parts & labour costs up to £500 a chuck, which I thought offers great value in todays economical situation

Funny as I was only looking at AA warranty yesterday as I was thinking of buying a Range Rover with a JLR warranty until I found out that it doesn't cover known faults such as crankshafts snapping and presumably turbos. 

1 hour ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Funny as I was only looking at AA warranty yesterday as I was thinking of buying a Range Rover with a JLR warranty until I found out that it doesn't cover known faults such as crankshafts snapping and presumably turbos. 

I'm sure a turbo for a Range Rover is going to cost way more than £535 but for the extra add on premium I thought it was a good deal, especially if you consider on the add on you can have multiple cars and family members as passengers in other cars

9 minutes ago, mgsontour said:

I'm sure a turbo for a Range Rover is going to cost way more than £535 but for the extra add on premium I thought it was a good deal, especially if you consider on the add on you can have multiple cars and family members as passengers in other cars

Seems a good deal 👍👍

We've had this for the last few years on a VW, and it's been great. They'll cover claims up to £500 three times in twelve months.

It's easier if you call them out to a breakdown and the patrol gives you the diagnosis but they'll also pay out if you get the car to a garage. 

2 hours ago, redfish77 said:

We've had this for the last few years on a VW, and it's been great. They'll cover claims up to £500 three times in twelve months.

It's easier if you call them out to a breakdown and the patrol gives you the diagnosis but they'll also pay out if you get the car to a garage. 

Bonus, cheers