Is this the fastest FAC grant yet???????????????

mosa

Well done Northumbria Police as i gained my FAC grant and recieved it through the door today in 4 weeks exactly, Half the time of my shot gun cert. Over the moon. Sako Quad here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good:

good to hear it :blink: , has your shotgun cert came in yet?

Lew

Well done Northumbria Police as i gained my FAC grant and recieved it through the door today in 4 weeks exactly, Half the time of my shot gun cert. Over the moon. Sako Quad here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good:

good to hear it :blink: , has your shotgun cert came in yet?

Lew

had a year in december

errrrrm i think both me and markm beat ya but well done anyway.... :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
great news, I got my shotgun liscence in 4 weeks after 2 phones calls, where do you lot shoot in the north east

thanks John

Can't speak for all but -

shaun4860 & me (markm) in a syndicate together.

mosa shoots pigeons on the same land, zero's .22 on the same (will eventually) and shoots vermin on golf courses.

Stuey will get a go of my .243 soon on the same land and is just getting into deer stalking.

All Northumberland (South East)

Bit like the masons really!

Why?

great news, I got my shotgun liscence in 4 weeks after 2 phones calls, where do you lot shoot in the north east

thanks John

Can't speak for all but -

shaun4860 & me (markm) in a syndicate together.

mosa shoots pigeons on the same land, zero's .22 on the same (will eventually) and shoots vermin on golf courses.

Stuey will get a go of my .243 soon on the same land and is just getting into deer stalking.

All Northumberland (South East)

Bit like the maisons really!

Why?

Tsk Tsk mark.....come on your a teacher (ooops head of sumfin or uvver) and should know better

its MASONS.....oh and your not supposed to tell anyone....they will all want to join.... :good: