Breda Semi Auto

12 Gauge Breda semi-automatic, 3 shot, 27 ins barrel, full choke,
engine turned ventilated rib, black receiver, 14½ ins stock, blueing is fading in places 

And the stock could do with being refinished.

The bolt and trigger are in great condition with very little signs of wear.

Based in Peterborough 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lpk1gz46rhgq2no/AADLEVH9KHPStO2pFWwDuuyOa?dl=0

£175

20230614_160949.jpg

20230614_160916.jpg

20230614_160913.jpg

I owned one a long time ago, cost me 75 quid, and a chance encounter with a bloke at our local clay ground has me hankering after another. 
Great little guns with a really practical choke system. 
There are a lot of very very good guns out there simply being overlooked because of their age and changing fashions. 

12 hours ago, Scully said:

I owned one a long time ago, cost me 75 quid, and a chance encounter with a bloke at our local clay ground has me hankering after another. 
Great little guns with a really practical choke system. 
There are a lot of very very good guns out there simply being overlooked because of their age and changing fashions. 

I agree the best gun I've owned and I believe Breda are still making them. The bore is near enough 13 bore and hard chromed, I reckon that's why they shoot so well. It has to increase the velocity? I got my first 3" mag in 1973 and passed it on to my godson a couple of years ago.

When I joined a local wildfowling club, 53 years ago, I was astounded to find that about 70% of members used a Breda auto. They were very highly thought of. I had one shot with one, once, and thought it was coming apart in my hands. As a SxS only shooter I had never before used a semi auto. Of course, the Breda was the long recoil operated system. Thinking about it, since then I have only fired a semi auto on two further occasions, a Browning and a Beretta.

On 15/06/2023 at 08:54, cash1 said:

I agree the best gun I've owned and I believe Breda are still making them. The bore is near enough 13 bore and hard chromed, I reckon that's why they shoot so well. It has to increase the velocity? I got my first 3" mag in 1973 and passed it on to my godson a couple of years ago.

I genuinely do have a hankering for another. 
Breda are an excellent make and their current stock of modern self loaders aren’t cheap at all.