Low recoil 20 bore cartridges for game

There have been similar threads in the past, but cartridge manufacturers seem to rebrand their products on an increasingly regular basis. I've bought an AYA 20 bore side by side for walked-up and driven game shooting. I'm looking for  cartridges with a 25gm or 26gm (lead) load with fibre wads. It's a light gun and I think anything heavier will be a bit fierce. Any recommendations would be appreciated. 

As above. Express 25 gram 65mm. 
I have an English 20 bore side lock (which replaced an AYA No.3). It is fine with 25 gram cartridges, but if I use the same cartridge with 28 gram the gun jumps off the shoulder when fired. Gun weighs 5 3/4 lbs. AYA was only 5 1/2 from memory.

1 hour ago, Bear68 said:

Thanks. The RC Sipe 26gm load looks interesting.....but I assume there would be  more recoil than the above suggestions?

I use RC Sipe in 26gm almost all the time in my O/U, I've tired some of the above along with Hull in 25gm and I think the difference in recoil is negligible. The RC's kill much more reliably in my experience.  

Edited by shalfordninja33

An OU firing a given cartridge is not the same as a SbS. A heavier and faster load will definitely produce more recoil - how it is perceived is personal to the Gun. The Sipe is a good cartridge with a price to match but if it doesn’t suit a light SbS then ii’s  not much use. Best try a box if you fancy them. One just has to ask what is the benefit of 1430 at the muzzle over 1350 downrange and if there is any, is it worth the extra dosh?