Labrador Puppies

oozelumbird

Well it has happened, my Labrador has had a litter of 7 pups. All pups are healthy and growing very fast!. There are 6 black and 1 choc. Both parents can be seen and are pure labradors. The dog is a working gun dog. These pups will be ready for the 18th of december. They will be 8 weeks old. £150 each and they will only be sold to good homes. For further information please PM me.

Well it has happened, my Labrador has had a litter of 7 pups. All pups are healthy and growing very fast!. There are 6 black and 1 choc. Both parents can be seen and are pure labradors. The dog is a working gun dog. These pups will be ready for the 18th of december. They will be 8 weeks old. £150 each and they will only be sold to good homes. For further information please PM me.

I would have rippeed your arm off for the choc one! but you live the other end of the bleeding country! :good:

I would have rippeed your arm off for the choc one! but you live the other end of the bleeding country! :good:

At £150 for a chocolate pup from good working parents its worth the fuel picking it up??

Although Accrington is pushing it a little :good:

As you will know here in Kent many breeders are asking £450+ for working strain pups.

:good: D2D

Come on people, would everyone be happier if i was charging £450 per pup, thats what the dog cost and the bitch was £550!. I dont need the money and i dont think people who dont have £500 should be stoped from buying a wonderfull puppy. If you want to pay me more then fine, but dont persume my pups are **** because ive not priced them at a low figure. Both parents can be seen, so hips are no worry. If they were bad examples, then i would hide the dog and bitch would'nt i?. Please respect that iam trying to give everyone a chance and not just the reasonable well paid shooter.

Come on people, would everyone be happier if i was charging £450 per pup, thats what the dog cost and the bitch was £550!. I dont need the money and i dont think people who dont have £500 should be stoped from buying a wonderfull puppy. If you want to pay me more then fine, but dont persume my pups are **** because ive not priced them at a low figure. Both parents can be seen, so hips are no worry. If they were bad examples, then i would hide the dog and bitch would'nt i?. Please respect that iam trying to give everyone a chance and not just the reasonable well paid shooter.

I think the only issue was that it was well below market value but of course looks like you are being genuine. All I'd say is quite often people put a reasonble price on their puppies so that people think more before buying them. In your case though it sounds like you are going to vet homes carefully

Good afternoon. Pictures will be sent within the next 20 minutes to everyone who PM me. A few people seem to want the Choc puppy, to be fair to everyone ill have to check the PM's and who ever asked for him first gets the opertunity to have him. Ill also be listing the sex of each pup shortly. If you do want one of them, i will have to ask for a £50 non refundable deposit. I can't risk being given the run around, its not fair on the puppies. Thanks for all the PM's. It's realy nice to see the shooting community is so friendly.