Beretta 682X trap 12ga m/c

I have a surplus Beretta 682X with Monte Carlo stock, 29 1/2“ Multichoke barrels with stepped rib.
The gun is in excellent condition and tight as a drum. It comes with a full set of Mobil chokes and also a set of Rhino Elite, 2 x Sk, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 and light full. These chokes cost me £65 each and give superb patterns. All colour coded.
there are no cracks on the wood work and a kickeeze pad is fitted. Adjustable trigger.
makes a perfect all rounder for all clay disciplines and made at a time when Beretta made high quality guns.
I am looking for £950 for it as I realise the market is depresses at the moment.
I am looking for a 16 gauge Browning Citori or A5, Remington 1100 or Wingmaster in 16 gauge so may do a trade, swap or part ex.
I am based in Worcester and will get some photos done if it is of any interest.
regards
Graham

23 hours ago, Scully said:

I’m not a Beretta OU fan, but if I had the money I’d be sorely tempted by that. Fabulous bit of kit. 

I am not a Beretta fan either but it does remind me of my old Remington 3200 (another gun I should never have sold).

sadly all my other guns shoot a lot lower (Browning, Miroku and AYA) so 8 find it difficult to switch between them. If I only shot clays and could only have one gun then it would be this one…. But the cabinet is full and I do like the 16 bores. I have 4500 new 16 bore cases to load up as well as a couple of 1000 loaded shells….

On 10/08/2023 at 18:11, roughshooter said:

I am not a Beretta fan either but it does remind me of my old Remington 3200 (another gun I should never have sold).

sadly all my other guns shoot a lot lower (Browning, Miroku and AYA) so 8 find it difficult to switch between them. If I only shot clays and could only have one gun then it would be this one…. But the cabinet is full and I do like the 16 bores. I have 4500 new 16 bore cases to load up as well as a couple of 1000 loaded shells….

Quite. I often find that those who can shoot Browning, Miroku, Winchester OU’s struggle with Beretta OU’s.
I once owned a gorgeous 682 SuperSport with short vented barrels, which was superb for bolting bunnies, but it would beat me up. Saying that I’m a big fan of Beretta semi autos. 
My cabinets are also full….so many nice guns, too little space, and money! 
I do however, have a very very nice Remington 3200. 
Anyhow, good luck with the sale; whoever buys that is getting one helluva bit of kit. It is a very desirable gun. 

• 5 months later...