Sbs with pistol grip . Cheap . Please thank you

Idontknow

Not been on the shotgun scene for a while. 

motorbikes and tattoos took over and tbh still are

Anyways looking for cheap sbs . Pref with pistol style grip . 

pretty sure Iv forgotten everything Iv learnt and last time I used a sbs I was useless with it . So fort if I start shooting again using a sbs il get the hang of it …… ( well that I see in my head ) 

I’m gu35 postcode area . Not bothered about travelling a little with in reason .

thank 

9 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

I have an AYA No4 "special order" listed in PW Classifieds. Pistol grip, ejector, 70mm chambers, 30" barrels. Price is cheap for an AYA No4 but not cheap as in Baikal cheap. If you want a cheap pistol grip sbs then a Baikal in good order is not at all a bad deal. 

Looks like a nice gun but yes to Much for me . Baikal will do me fine . For the amount of times it will get used would be wasted on me …, that’s if I even get time to use it at all .. 

Baikal guns are good. A bit low in the comb and may be too much choke. But if in good order they do the job well enough. Other guns to look at might be the SKB and the SKB made BSA "named" version. These come up quite often on Guntrader. Also Joe Beatham at Gunshop East Barnet often has pistol grip sbs guns. 

19 hours ago, Idontknow said:

Not been on the shotgun scene for a while. 

motorbikes and tattoos took over and tbh still are

Anyways looking for cheap sbs . Pref with pistol style grip . 

pretty sure Iv forgotten everything Iv learnt and last time I used a sbs I was useless with it . So fort if I start shooting again using a sbs il get the hang of it …… ( well that I see in my head ) 

I’m gu35 postcode area . Not bothered about travelling a little with in reason .

thank 

Shame your so far away, I have a Baikal sat doing nothing I would have parted with.