Wheihrauch HW110 Tactical Platform

Dannydp

I'm looking for an adjustable tactical platform for my HW110. The pictures below are for and Air Arms but I'm looking for something very similar. Can anyone point me in the direction of some who makes or sells anything like this. I need the adjustment for the length of pull so that me and my lad can share the same gun. 

Screenshot_20240216_170909_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240216_170928_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Dannydp

That's what I've been looking to do but ideally I'd like the S510 because I prefer the screw on silencer and side leaver. Thing is it works out around £450 to make the change which just seems a lot for not much difference other than adjustable stock.  

I'll try to get in touch with Bob P. I've searched the web four hours and there doesn't seem to be anything out there at all like what I'm after. Surprises me really as it looks amazing on air arms and think it would look better on the HW110 with it being shorter. 

10 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, You mean a Tactical Stock ?? , i have never seen one, Have you done a search on the Net, There is Bob P on the AGF who makes printed stocks, contact him

4 minutes ago, Mr.C said:

Was going to suggest  Bob Pattenden too. Been printing stocks for a while now. 

Edited by Dannydp

4 minutes ago, Dannydp said:

I'll try to get in touch with Bob P. I've searched the web four hours and there doesn't seem to be anything out there at all like what I'm after. Surprises me really as it looks amazing on air arms and think it would look better on the HW110 with it being shorter. 

Hello, Bobs 3 D printed stocks are👍 i have one on my P 15 22