Paintings /Prints

Bigbob

He is fairly local to me and I have been to his studio, His wildlife paintings are special , and I left with the agreement with my wife, had we won the lottery that night there was a painting we were to return and purchase. It was several thousand pounds. I have not seen any prints, but £25 does not seem expensive to me. 

55 minutes ago, moongeese said:

He is fairly local to me and I have been to his studio, His wildlife paintings are special , and I left with the agreement with my wife, had we won the lottery that night there was a painting we were to return and purchase. It was several thousand pounds. I have not seen any prints, but £25 does not seem expensive to me. 

Thanks there's two pheasant ones in a charity shop they where there last time i was there a fortnight three weeks  ago and they where still there but she who must be obeyed asked where will you put them and when i said where the stairs rise up the face said it all , If there still there next time i think i will suffer  my fate 

20 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Thanks there's two pheasant ones in a charity shop they where there last time i was there a fortnight three weeks  ago and they where still there but she who must be obeyed asked where will you put them and when i said where the stairs rise up the face said it all , If there still there next time i think i will suffer  my fate 

If they have still got them why not offer them £40 the two , the charity shops around here are always open to offers , you offer what you think they are worth , they cannot price everything right and they might be finding it hard to move them on . :good:

2 hours ago, marsh man said:

If they have still got them why not offer them £40 the two , the charity shops around here are always open to offers , you offer what you think they are worth , they cannot price everything right and they might be finding it hard to move them on . :good:

Thanks i might if their there next time i go i just couldn't find them on eBay or on the net and wanted to see there worth