Live ammunition delivery

On 14/03/2024 at 18:14, kingsy18 said:

Has anybody used a live ammunition delivery service ,if so who can you recommend.Looking for 95g 6.5 creedmoor rounds nothing round my way.

is that the name of a company ? Like "live ammunition delivery service" Ltd

Or are you just asking if you can buy online and get it delivered (theres companies that will deliver DG like justcartridges and clayandgame)

It would be interesting if theres a delivery service that can deliver firearms and ammunition - it could stop people saying "too far from me"

On 22/03/2024 at 09:18, Downforce said:

Or are you just asking if you can buy online and get it delivered (theres companies that will deliver DG like justcartridges and clayandgame)

It would be interesting if theres a delivery service that can deliver firearms and ammunition - it could stop people saying "too far from me"

IIRC, Daff told me that firearm transaction had to be done at the registered business work place?

On 22/03/2024 at 09:18, Downforce said:

Yes ,buy online and get it delivered,can see there's a company  called pellpax who do it but don,t have the rounds I am after.

• 2 weeks later...

Henry Krank deliver, including BP.

Place the order by phone. Send a photocopy of your FAC and it will be delivered. If you want BP they require your current acquire and keep certificate. 
Two kg of powder (1kg Swiss #4 and 1kg N140) cost an extra £30 for delivery. Delivery is 2 - 5 days. I have used them only once, but I have no complaints about their service, which was complicated due to Easter.