Successful Day

discobob

Well, pleased as punch!!

my lads Sony Bluetooth headset broke (don’t buy Sony as it is a known problem) so one of the cups was dangling. Unfortunately this model is “cheap” - still £100 - and you can only take them apart so far, not far enough to fix this issue (you can on XM4’s) so - I bought a pair of eBay that had been water damaged but were intact. Well, last night - armed with a soldering iron and wearing two pairs of glasses - I transplanted the PCB’s from a known working but physically broken pair into a known not working but physically intact. 

Some very fine wires in there but got it done and back together. 
AND THEY WORKED!!!!!

So, today it was time to have a go at the car which has been flagging up “coolant level low” for several months, caused by a float sensor going. I purchased a new expansion tank a while back but every time I planned to do it the weather worked against me. 
So, an hour spent and a £50 part I have it done, warning didn’t come on after doing it, ready for the MOT next week

So double success in 24 hours!!!

When is the lottery on?? 😂