Kawasaki KVF (Prairie) 360cc 4x4 Quad Bike

CaptC

Selling my Kawasaki quad, 2006 used for transporting yours truly around my Shoot. Unfortunately age (mine) has taken it's toll and even with the quad I'm finding it hard going. I have reluctantly decided to retire from the syndicate after nearly 15 years.

Switchable four wheel drive, diff lock. All the lights work, horn etc. Starts on the button every time even in freezing conditions. It has never got stuck (and it has been in places that Honda's refused to go) Easily made road legal (I've never bothered)

Pictures available early week for anyone interested. The quad is in it's shed at the Shoot -  I'm bringing it home next week for a good clean!

Read the reviews of the Kawasaki's - they are regarded as one of the best quads out there.

Looking for £2k ono (Collection only SE Cornmwall 15 miles West of Plymouth)

Edited by CaptC

Sorry to hear that you’ve finished with your syndicate.

That’s a very good price for the quad. My pal had one slightly older and paid over double what you’re asking.

Shouldn’t hang about for long.

OB

Thanks. Fantastic machine. I fitted an Imodium plug and it goes like sh@t off a shovel. Pulls the game cart occasionally with no problem. 
Low hours but hard to read! 

On 17/03/2024 at 16:59, CaptC said:

Thanks. Fantastic machine. I fitted an Imodium plug and it goes like sh@t off a shovel. Pulls the game cart occasionally with no problem. 
Low hours but hard to read! 

Isn’t that an Iridium plug you fitted.If it was an imodium plug probably wouldn’t be **** off a shovel!🧐👏😉

12 minutes ago, fallowbuck said:

Isn’t that an Iridium plug you fitted.If it was an imodium plug probably wouldn’t be **** off a shovel!🧐👏😉

HaHa! Yes Iridium and thanks for pointing out my mistake. I'm certainly getting old!

On 20/03/2024 at 22:03, CaptC said:

I can honestly say that mine is a good one. Starts in temperatures below -5. A few tiny niggles so photos asap! 
Where are you based? 

Straight out of the shed this afternoon. It had not been started for 8 weeks.  Fired up straight away. Obviously needs a pressure washer! The lights are brighter than the photo - Cornish sunlight. 
Some marks on the panels but all intact 

IMG_3376.jpeg

IMG_3381.jpeg

IMG_3379.jpeg

IMG_3382.jpeg